Yargo 100W Portable Solar Panel YP100 for Portable Power Stations
Yargo 100W Portable Solar Panel YP100 for Jackery/ECOFLOW/BLUETTI/Togopower,etc Power Stations, Portable Solar Charger with MC- 4, DC, and USB Output, Suitable for Solar Generator, 12V Car Battery
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 21.85 x 15.35 x 2.56 inches
Item Weight: 8.3 Pounds
Included Components: 1 Yargo 100w solar panel, 1 to 4 solar adapter cable, 1 User Guide
About this item
- ⚡【Made For Solar Generators And 12V Battery】 - With the included different sizes of connectors, Yargo 100W portable solar panel is compatible with Jackery, ECOFLOW, Anker, Goal Zero, BLUETTI, FlashFish, ROCKPALS and other portable power station. The 21V DC port is equipped with a built-in charging control box. You can directly charge the 12-volt battery of cars, ships, and RVs without having to carry an additional controller.
- ⚡【High Conversion Efficiency 】- The A grade 100 watt monocrystalline silicon solar cells provide a high conversion efficiency of up to 23%, generate more energy and perform better than conventional panels in strong sunlight.ETFE-laminated solar cells offer weather-resistant outdoor durability and longer life.
- ⚡【Fast Charging Charging Technology 】- Equipped with USB QC 3.0 and Type-C output, Designed for smartphones and tablets (compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras etc. Perfectly compatible with outdoor life and help you deal with unexpected power outages.
- ⚡【Foldable & Portable】 - Yargo portable 100w solar panel charger is designed with a handle, convenient to carry wherever you go. The adjustable bracket holder will make you use the panel in different angles based on sun location to collect as much as solar power you can.
- ⚡【What You Get】- 1 Yargo 100w solar panel, 1 to 4 solar adapter cable, 1 User Guide.Extended 12 months warranty and our 7*24h technical service support.
Q1: Does the solar panel has an ETFE coating with good build quality?Is it waterproof?
A1:Yes, it has ETFE coating with good build quality, and waterproof, It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing
(Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water for a long time).
Q2:What is 1 to 4 solar adapter cable?
A2: 5.5*2.1mm/MC4/Anderson/8mm solar adapter cable.
Q3:What Portable power station/Battery does this solar panel compatible?
A3:1. The Yargo 100w solar panel has one DC 20.9V output port, it is designed for most portable power stations/generators on market such as Jackery,Ecoflow,Bluetti,SUAOKI, Enkeeo, Goal Zero Yeti, Webetop, Paxcess, ROCKPALS,Togopower；
2. Sealed lead-acid battery；
3. Colloidal lead-acid batteries；
4. The open lead-acid batteries
Q4: Why does my Yargo SOLAR 100 cannot provide 100W of output power?
A4: The actual output power will be affected by many factors such as weather, temperature, sunlight intensity, and the panel's angle. The 100W of power is the result under perfect conditions. So to get a higher output wattage, please use it under stronger sunlight, adjust the angle, and avoid the shadow.
Q5:Can it charge my usb-c/pd powerbank directly, or does it need a solar converter?
A5:This Yargo 100w portable solar panel support USB charge QC2.0 & 3.0, and can charge a phone or pad.
Q6:Does this have an adapter to charge a 12 volt deep cycle battery?
A6:MC4 cable for EcoFlow RIVER/Max/Pro/DELTA, Rockpals 300W, PAXCESS 330W solar generator and other portable generator compatible with MC4 connector, or connect to solar controller(not included) to charge 12V battery.
Q7: How to clean the solar panel surface?
A7: Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface.
100W Portable Solar Panel Specification:
|Solar Cell Efficiency：||23%|
|DC Output voltage：||20.9V|
|DC Max output current：||4.8A|
5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A,
Support QC 2.0 and QC 3.0
|USB-C support :||
|Operating Temperature Range:||