Togopower Advance550, 520wh/500W Portable Power Station with 120W Foldable Solar Panel Included
Togo Power 120W Portable Solar Panels：
Compatible with Solar Generators Power Stations, Foldable Solar Power Bank for Cell Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Camera, and 5-18V Devices.
- Style ： Folding style
- Maximum power ： 120W
- DC output ： 18V / 6.6a (maximum power)
- Usb-a output ： QC3. 0 24W（5V3.4A/9V2.5A/12V2A）
- Usb-c output ： PD 45W( 5V4.5A/9V3A/12V3A/15V3A)
- Crystalline silicon wafer ： Monocrystalline silicon * 4
- Size ： Folding: 520 * 370 * 55mm，Unfolding: 1660 * 520 * 25MM
- Weight ： 4.95kg
Togo Power 520wh Portable Power Station, 10-Port with Solar Generator(Solar Panel Not Included), 2 AC Outlets, 60W USB-C Power Delivery Output, For Outdoor, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Power Outages
【7 Safety Protections】
【Huge 520Wh Capacity】
- The high capacity portable power station pumps out 520Wh(140541mAh) of power—the perfect companion to charge your devices and small appliances during a weekend trip.
【10 Ports for All】
- Togo power portable power station has 10 output ports, 2 x AC 120V/500W pure sine wave, 100% safe for sensitive devices; 3 x 3.0 USB-A; 1 x type-C; 2 DC port; 1 x Cigarette lighter port ; 1 x 10W Wireless. Togo power clean and quiet power to keep wide range of your equipments charged indoor & outdoor, from lights to laptops, fan, mini-fridge, etc.
【3 Ways Fast Recharging】
- 1) Use your car's cigarette lighter DC socket in 6-8 hours.
- 2) Use a 120W solar panel to fully charge in 6-8 hours.
- 3) Use an AC outlet to fully charge in 5-6 hours. This power station supports also has pass-though charging.
【BMS Safe System】
- Bulit in BMS Safe System enables short circuit protection, temperature control, and a pure sine wave inverter.Endless power safe and prepared for your emergency power demands.
【Prepared for Emergency】
- Store power before the hurricane season or power outages,keeping your devices like lights, mini-fan,laptop, smartphones,tablets,etc.connected and safe from the lightning storm.
Advance550 Technical specification:
|Capacity||520Wh (140541mAh)(22.2V 23.4Ah)|
|Net product weight||6.49kg|
|DC5525 Outputs||2*DC5525 Outputs 12V/10A|
|Cigarette lighter port||1*Cigarette lighter port 12V/10A|
|USB-A||3*USB-A QC 3.0 18W each|
|USB-C||1*USB-C PD3.0 60W|
|AC Output||2*AC Output 120V, 60Hz 500W , 1000W surge, Pure Sine Wave|
|Wireless Charger||1*10W Wireless Charger|
|LCD Display||1*LCD Display|
|LED light||1* LED light|
|Flashlight with SOS mode||1* flashlight with SOS mode|
Q1: How long can the Togo power Advance550 power up my device?
A: As a general rule of thumb：Working times = 520Wh X 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
For example, if your device is 10W, the working time will be about 520Wh X 0.85 / 10W=44hrs.
Please note: the actual working time may vary from different usages and conditions.
Q2: What devices can Advance550 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 520 Watt.
Q3: Does Advance550 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: Yes, Advance550 power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q4: Can I charge my Advance550 while supplying power to other devices at the same time?
A: Yes! The Advance550 can be recharged while charging other devices.
Q5: Does the Advance550 turn on automatically if the power goes out?
A: It doesn't turn on automatically for safety reasons. You will need to plug your device into the unit and turn on the unit after the power at your home goes out.
Q6: WHAT YOU GET?
A: 1* Portable Power Station A550, 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable,1* User guide.